Where it all began…
Years ago I graduated from college thinking elementary school and English would be my life. After traveling about three hours a day in crazy freeway traffic and having baby number one, I decided a change in occupations was necessary. I went to work in the video production and post-production business. I made my own hours, doted on the hubby, and raised my kids. However, I kept taking courses to learn more about education trends and changes. I even resorted to trying things out on my own offspring. There came a crossroads and my family suggested I go back to teaching. My husband, and biggest fan, stood behind our children and pushed for the career change once more along with begging me to enroll in a masters program.
Now that my little ones are not so little I needed more to occupy my very busy mind. I began reading like a mad woman. Naturally I fell into the idea of writing something of my own. As the ball got rolling I found my writing became the escape I needed. I followed through some very short pieces and then joined in the fun completing my first work in 2016. It has been a great ride so far and I plan to keep the ball rolling!
• Long time marriage to the love of my life #loveatfirstsight #madeitagainstallodds
• Three brilliant offspring #inamotherseyes #alwaysamom
• two crazy dogs #goldendoodle #dogsalwaysloveyou
• Love baseball #lovebaseball #fanofthediamond
• National Writing Fellow #lifelonglearner
• Love reading and writing #needtowinthelottery